Now that the DocuSketch app is installed on your mobile device we will show you to how to login and demonstrate some of the basic functionalities in the app’s Main Dashboard.
Logging in to the DocuSketch app.
- Press the DocuSketch icon on your mobile device. This should launch the app and open the login screen as shown below.
- You need your username and password to login.
- Key in your username email and password in the required fields and click on Sign In.
- Upon successful login you will see the Main Dashboard.
- Contact the administrator of your organization to acquire your login credentials if you don’t have them.
- If you are the administrator of the account and need your login credentials, you can email email@example.com for assistance.
- Once logged in, you may carry on using the app without an internet connection.
Next lesson is a quick overview of the Main Dashboard!