This lesson will teach you the basic device and system requirements you will need to run DocuSketch and how to access the web portal.
The DocuSketch Web Portal runs on any iOS or Android Device so long as these conditions are met:
- The latest version of desktop browsers. Chrome and Firefox preferred.
- At least 2GB RAM.
- Internet Connection Required.
Accessing the DocuSketch Portal
- Open a Web Browser.
- Access the Docusketch Portal by typing “docusketch.com” into your browser’s address bar.
- Click on Login
Note: You can also go immediately to app.docusketch.com. Bookmark the site for easier access.
- Login with username and password.
- The Home Screen.
To change or update your password, simply do the following steps:
- Click on the Forgot Password option.
- Place in the Username email.
- A password reset email will be sent to the inputted email.
- Click on the Link on the email. This will open a new tab to key in the new password.
- Key in New Password. Repeat New Password to verify.
- Click on Reset Password.
- You may now Login with your Username and New Password.
Note: Upon updating the Username and Password, relog in on all devices before shooting a tour. Contact your admin should if you need login credentials assistance for the DocuSketch system.
Congratulations! You now know the device requirements for accessing DocuSketch on your desktop, how to sign in and update your password. On to the next lesson!