The Search and Filter Options panel allows you to search and filter out accounts you wish to display on the Admin Dashboard.
- Account Type Tabs allows users to toggle between lists of Office account types and User account types. Users may toggle the list to show all account types, office accounts only and user accounts only.
- The search bar only accepts account username emails to search and display the account on the dashboard. It is important to know the username of the account you are searching for to use this search filter.
- Toggles the number of total accounts displayed in the list.
- Filters and sorts the account list by Date Modified, Date Created and Active accounts.
- The statistics button opens a pop-up window that allows you to set the “date from” and “date to” statistical report for a specific account. This then navigates you to the STATISTICS DATA option panel with the related data summary after clicking on Request.