Skip to content
This is how you shoot with the Megamast:
- While the MegaMast is very sturdy, there will be some sway in the mast of the tripod, even with a camera as light as the MadVenture 360.
- Wait a few seconds for the mast of the tripod to stop swaying before capturing the images.
- At full height, if you stand right next to the tripod, directly under the camera, you will be mostly hidden in the image.
This is how you move the Megamast:
- While you will be tempted to leave the mast extended to move the tripod, it goes up and down easily and you will be best served to take it down to move it to the new location.
- Be aware, the mast can drop quickly if you release the tension quickly. Watch your fingers.